A slightly larger battery than the standard 18650 used in most e-cigs.
- Model: 20700
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 30A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Rechargeable: Yes
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don't have insulation around both poles. If your battery wrap has a nick or hole in it, loose change, keys, or even with a ring on your finger, reaching into your pocket or purse, can complete the circuit causing a potentially dangerous situation. Due to the danger that loose batteries can cause, it is advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
- Never leave your battery unattended while it’s charging. Lithium-ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
- Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully charged.
- Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
- If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.